|Rumson School District Newsletter|
Mission Statement Pre K-8 School District
The Rumson School District ignites the potential of its learners by growing, inspiring, and cultivating personal excellence academically, socially, and emotionally.
DISTRICT HOURS FOR SUMMER 2020
The Deane-Porter School, Forrestdale School and District Office will
operate on the following schedule for the Summer 2020:
June 16, 2020 - August 28, 2020 the District will be open:
Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Fridays 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
(Open = virtual and/or in-person TBD)
VIRTUAL BOE MEETING
(Virtual Meeting due to COVID-19 School Closure)
7/22/2020 @ 7:30 pm
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER & BE SAFE!
SEE YOU ALL IN SEPTEMBER!!
2019-2020 School Year Student & Staff Recognition
Please use the following link to watch the Grade 3
Please use this link to view
our virtual graduation ceremony:
2019-2020 8th Grade Graduation
The 2020 Forrestdale School Band Spring Concert
please click below!
Kindness Can Change a Nation
Speech Contest entries, please click below!
For your weekend, viewing pleasure, please click below!
News & Announcements
- For those of you that use Twitter you can now follow us at @Rumsonbulldawgs
- For those of you that use Facebook you can now follow us at Rumson School District page (there are several, the official one is the one with the picture of Forrestdale School and a Bulldog)
- NEW for 17-18 For those of you that use Instagram you can follow us at bormannjohn.
- For those of you who want to receive reminder notifications through Remind for Deane Porter School from Mrs. Feeney please text @Bulldogsdp to 81010 (ex. bus pickup is late, spirit days, Back to School Nights, etc.)
- For those of you who want to receive reminder notifications through Remind for Forrestdale from Mrs. Gibbons please text @BulldogsFD to 81010 (ex. bus pickup is late, spirit days, Back to School Nights, etc.)
- For those of you who want to receive reminder notifications through Remind for the Rumson School District from Dr. Bormann please text @rumsonsd to 81010 (ex. board meeting events, school accolades, safety or security reminders, etc.)