The Rumson Board of Education has adopted Regulation 5512 Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying and Policy R5512, Harassment, Intimidation or Bullying Investigation Procedure, authorizing a prompt investigation of reports and violations and complaints of harassment, intimidation and bullying [HIB] in accordance with the provisions of N.J.S.A. 18A:37-15(b)6. Please click the links for downloadable copies of Policy 5512 and Regulation R5512 .
This policy applies to:
- All stakeholders;
- All school sponsored functions; and
- Situations outside of school which have the potential to disrupt the school environment, create a hostile educational environment, or interfere with the education and school rights of others.
HIB Incident Report Form – click here – Upon pressing “submit” forms will be sent to the District Anti-Bullying Coordinator and the appropriate school Anti-bullying Specialist(s) and Principal(s).
Important Documents and Additional Information:
- District requirements for board members, employees, volunteers and contracted service providers
- HIB Parent Guidelines for Reporting
- Notification Timelines
- Parent Academy presentation on 10/24/16 about HIB & At-Risk Signs